Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pureology Pure Volume System Review! Nice Product!


I was sent Pureology Pure Volume System Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner to review. After trying many hair products, I have to say Pureology is one of the best! A little expensive but you use very little so it lasts long and turns out smooth & conditioned every time. The shampoo lathers great and I love how after I apply it on my hair, I can feel the softness instantly. My hair feels clean and is not weighed down. After many years of dyeing and highlighting, this product adds a LOT of volume. Pure Volume System is the one for me. I found that this product really does what it says it will do. I was very happy with the product and would highly recommend it to family and friends. Pureology is sold in many fine Salons and you can use the Salon Locator to find a Salon near you.


PureVolume is designed for colour-treated hair in need of soft volume, moisture, and colour protection. Enhanced with advanced volumizing technology and pure natural ingredients, our innovative formulas work together to add volume, body, and flexible bounce while the ZeroSulfate® shampoo and our AntiFadeComplex maximize colour retention.

Pureology’s Exclusive Technology:

AntiFadeComplex
Exclusive blend of potent antioxidants and full spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens.

ZeroSulfate Shampoo

Free of harsh colour-stripping sulfates and salts.
Advanced Volumizing Micro-Emulsion Technology
Penetrates the hair shaft to create volume from within without weighing hair down.

Natural Ingredients:

Multi-weight proteins of Soy, Oat, and Wheat
Strengthen and repair hair from within.

Organic Botanicals:

Lavender, Papaya, and Lemongrass
 

Deliver natural conditioning and provide soft, natural body.


Is this system right for you? Our hair consultation tool will guide you to find
the right Pureology products for enhancing your hair type.


You can connect with Pureology here:

Pureology Facebook
Pureology Twitter
Thank you Pureology for the opportunity to review your product. I am really sold!

0 comments: